Pasalai Keerai Masial Recipe :
Benefits Of Pasalai Keerai :
Spinach, considered to be one of the major spinach varieties, plays a key role in solving summer illnesses and physical disorders!
Grinding of the young stems can be characterized by peeling and peeling. Eating green leafy vegetables can help with diarrhea, dehydration, and white blood.
Spinach is also a good remedy for constipation and diarrhea. Arguments to the toe joints can be avoided. Spinach extract can remove acne.
Along with almonds, white and white grapefruit can help. Pregnant women should avoid constipation by eating this flask.
Eating Ceylon Spinach can be beneficial to the eye by eliminating the effects of arthritis, gallstones, and cravings.
- 1 pack/bunch – Spinach / Pasalai keerai
- 1 tbsp – Split green gram / Paasi paruppu
- 5 nos – Sambar onion (small onion chopped)
- 1/2 no – Tomato (chopped)
- 1 clove – Garlic
- 1 or 2 nos – Green chili (as per taste)
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- 2 tsp – Oil
- 1/4 tsp – Mustard seeds (Venthaiyam)
- 1/4 tsp – Split black gram (Uluntham Paruppu)
- 1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds (Seeragam)
- 1 or 2 nos – Dry red chilies
- 1 pinch – Asafoetida (Perungayam)